Dietitians of Nigeria Member Blog
The following blogs are written by Dietitians of Nigeria members and proudly feature the 2022 Dietitians of Nigeria Member Blog Badge.
If you would like to see your blog listed and to receive your virtual badge, apply today using this form.
Blog should meet the following criteria*:
- Written by a dietitian who is a member of Dietitians of Nigeria
- Is a current, active blog that is at least 3 months old and updated at least once per month
- Primary focus on food, nutrition and health
- Includes an “about” section in which the author is identified as a dietitian
- Educational vs. promotional, not overly focused on selling products or services
- Evidence-based information, scientifically sound advice
- Does not violate the intellectual property rights of others, consistently abides by ethical blogging as well as IDN principles of professional practice and any guidelines from your provincial regulatory body
- Displays the IDN Member Blog Badge
*Criteria adapted from the Nutrition Blog Network. Dietitians of Nigeria does not verify the adherence of listed blogs to the criteria above.